Re: Spiral Vortex research

Original poster: "Matthew Smith by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <matt-at-kbc-dot-net.au>

Shad, All

Well, I'd have said that it was vortices, but according to Merriam
Webster Online:

Main Entry: vor·tex
Pronunciation: 'vor-"teks
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural vor·ti·ces /'vor-t&-"sEz/; also vor·tex·es
/'vor-"tek-s&z/
Etymology: New Latin vortic-, vortex, from Latin vertex, vortex whirlpool

>          Well, I had some response in my offer to take photos of the spiral
> vortexes. (that just don't look like it's spelled right)

Cheers

Matthew Smith