810 tubes for sale (and others)

Original poster: "Ed Sawyer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sawyer-at-waterville-dot-com>

hi folks -

I've come into a big batch of tubes, including 3 vintage 810s (RCA's, dated
1939 and 1943 I think). I did some web searching and these seem to be
desireable for tesla coils. There's a bunch of other tubes that may be
applicable too , if anyone has specific requests let me know. I'm open to
offers on the 810s. I can test for filament continuity but not otherwise
(my tester doesn't handle jumbo 4-pin base tubes). Being more of an audio
tube type of guy I don't have a big use for the 810s and many of the
others. Would be open to possible trades as well. thanks in advance for
your time and bandwidth.

-Ed Sawyer
sawyer-at-waterville-dot-com
Waterville Valley, NH