RE: Magnetron Rectifiers

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Marry

These results are very interesting and surprising. Of course you left the
microwave high voltage capacitor and microwave diode out the usual microwave
oven circuit. You must have used a MOT to feed the magnetron filament and
also for isolation. Were the fashovers on the MOT. I wonder if magnetron
rectifiers would be durable for long periods of time. I have about 60 Mots
now. Too bad I salvaged all the magnetrons for the magnets. But I'm still
collecting MOTs, so there will be more magnetrons. If I keep piling up the
magnets, I just might disappear like the sailors allegedly :-) did in the
Philadelphia experiment. Oh no, please don't start a thread on the
Philadelphia experiment!

Godfrey Loudner