flat coil output pics

Original poster: "marc metlicka by way of Terry Fritz <terry-at-hot-streamer-dot-com> by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

Hi Terry, All,

I had these high res pics of my flat coils output before the "death of a
pancake". They are pretty nice, showing individual pulses of the gap. I
tried to find the shutter speed of my kodak dc210+ but the book said it
varies from 1\2 to 1\362 of a sec. so i'm not sure? I thought i might be
able to verify the 120pps from the sync. triggered gap by counting the
arc channels?

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DCP00965.JPG

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DCP00978.JPG

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/DCP00977.JPG

Anyway, i thought some might find these interesting, I'm still having
problems with uploading updates to my site. I think i'll have to change
servers, if anyone has any suggestions to a web hosting site that does
all the page work for me (i don't have a clue about html or any of that
site building stuff) please let me know off list. Terry once offered a
spot on his server for me, but i don't know how to build the pages?
would Adobe pagemill work, or any suggestions of software would be
greatly appreciated.
Take care,
Marc M.