Re: How long IS safe?

In a message dated 3/17/02 12:44:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

Jim,

LTR and reso NST systems take a beating, so the run times should
be kept short.  I like to keep it under a minute, and I stop if the NST
gets too hot after awhile.  Using pigs, or PT's you can run for much
longer such as 10 minutes if the other components can take it.

Cheers,
John