RE: Microwave Oven Xfmr source?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Matt

Any town will have dead microwave ovens. I live in a very small town and
have collected about 60 microwave ovens. It cost to dump trash in my
locality. It is well know that I will accept dead microwave ovens. This
saves people dumping costs. Then I take the remains to a junkyard. The
junkyard will not pay for microwave ovens, but it will accept the remains
for free if the cases have been flattened. A cinder block will flatten a
microwave oven. Now I don't have to pay to dump the remains. New microwave
transformers from a supplier cost much in excess of $100. Ask your friends
to help you.

As to the filament of your tube, I don't know. I am illiterate when it comes
to VTTCs. In fact I am afraid of the RF burns associated with VTTCs.

Godfrey Loudner