Vortex Research - bust

Original poster: "sundog by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <sundog-at-timeship-dot-net>

Hi All.

         Well, good news and bad news.  The good news is that I had
everything together for the experiments, ready to go.  The bad news is that
the batteries in my camera were dead, and while I was playing with the quad
833 waiting for them to charge, my tank cap bit the big one.

  No need to panic, it was a quiet death (literally), the VTTC just drifted
out of tune and the caps got extremely hot. I already know the cause of
death was overcurrent, and I'm working on replacing the tank cap with
something a bit more robust.

  So Stay Tuned, I'm workin' on it!

Shad (Sundog)
G-2 #1203
"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"