Re: Model T First Light - Take Two

Hi Dave,

Congrats on getting the Model T running! Your coil is a nice setup and can
obviously handle a
whole lot more than your giving it. I guess now you will be looking to
increase that spark
length. Without change of power supply, I'd suggest double up on the
capacitance and see if the
supply can charge it (I assume that would be a matter of reconfiguring the
caps for 40kV,
2000pF). Other than that, I'd say try another current source. Just some
thoughts, I know you
may just want to play around with it the way it is right now.

Take care,
Bart