Re: MOT's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/19/02 2:58:18 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<<  Hey Matt,
 >     drop me a note off list. Since your in Quincy, I'm in West P'cola.
 I'll
 > give you a couple of MOT's.
 >
 >                                     Later,
 >
 >                                        James

Hi, you live in Pensecola?Wow!Someone else that isnt all too far away!
I would be very interested in the MOT.What is your zipcode?That should be
fairly low shipping, huh?

Thanks,
Matt