John's TSG controller

Original poster: "Sean Taylor by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <taylorss-at-rose-hulman.edu>

Where exactly can I get a schematic of this? I made up my own, I just want to
compare, maybe post my idea to the list if it's different from John's.  I'm
using a 556 (dual 555 timer) and a couple comparators.  I can adjust the output
to the ignition coil almost from one zero to the next.  it would be fairly easy
to extend the range if all the different inductance caused the peak in the tank
cap to end up at the zero in the line . . .
I can post a schematic to the web if people are interested.  Again, I'm not
sure how john's TSG controller works . . . maybe I did all the work for nothing
:-)

Sean Taylor
The Geek Group
G-2 #1204
Because the geek shall inherit the Earth! (c)
<http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org>www.thegeekgroup-dot-org