Re: Eithernet Vs. Tesla Coil...

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi all,
  I've got a deticated room for my coiling and other mayhem. Would it be
feasable to build a faraday cage to run the coil in? I've got 20 - 30 old
window screens (something like 5' X 8'.. they're pretty big) laying around.
They're pretty old  so the screen material is actually brass or something (not
that plasticy stuff). Would this work? (And have the whole thing tied to RF
ground.. )

Coiling in Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

  Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>