Re: Variation of secondary Q

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

Terry, Paul,

I have been following your experiment with great interest.  First of all,
it never occurred to me that two people on the opposite sides of the Earth
could simultaneously conduct such a sophisticated experiment.  This is
quite a first for this list and shows the real diversity of interests and
talent on the list.  This promises to be a first rate experiment.  Terry is
to be commended for his excellent knowledge, planning and hands-on ability.
 Paul exhibits excellent digital signal processing ability and is also
commended.

Other than temperature, humidity and other environmental parameters, et
cetera, are there other variables that should be simultaneously collected
and analyzed with the F res data?  Solar flux or atmospheric ionization
maybe?  There are websites and NOAA with this information.  What if all
these variables aren't correlated with the final data?  What about local
aether flux?  Paul mentioned the 4th dimension in past posts, I believe.
This experiment promises to be a great experimental tool.

Terry, I have used my Pearson CT to measure TC base current with no ill
effects.  You might give it a shot and compare the data with the 50 ohm
terminating resistor data.

Regards,

RWW