Re: Hello everyone

One certainly doesn't need any EE background to build a decent coil.  A
more useful skill is the ability to scrounge parts and adapt what you have
to fit your needs.

Start collecting parts, and before you know it, you'll have a coil... Then
the addiction gets truly dangerous....<grin>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Rasheed Abdal-Aziz by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <hypergee-at-hypergeek-dot-com.au>