Re: Timer

All the usual relay manufacturers sell these.. Omron, Amperite, etc...
Check the Grainger catalog, although I don't know what sort of selection
they'll have.  There is also a company somewhere in Los Angeles area that
makes a whole raft of little modules that does this.. SSDC or something
like that...I can't find my catalog..

I've also seen some electronic timers like this (with limited resolution,
though) at the hardware store.  They are used for light/fan switches and
they have 5:10:20 steps and 20:40:60 min steps that I recall.. Install into
a standard Jbox, etc.