Re: SSTC--2 resonnant spots?

Tesla list wrote:

<Fucian-at-aol-dot-com>

> In a message dated 3/23/02 5:17:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
> writes:

> << Many, indeed most, systems have more than one resonance.
>     Probably two are being observed...

>     best
>     dwp

> So which should I use?

	Whichever one works best.
	I'd tend towards the lower frequency one.
	Comments from all?
	What are the two freqs?

>How are there more than one spot?

>>	Many, indeed most, systems have more than one resonance.

	Ferinstance:
	Any secondary system that will resonate at 100KHz, will
	also do so at 200 KHz, etc...

>They are so far apart on the range that it should be way outa tune.

>>	Many, indeed most, systems have more than one resonance.
	If there is a voltage peak, its in tune.  There usually
	are more than one...
	Suggest picking one, and optimizing it.

	best
	dwp