RE: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Tom

Any pictures on the internet are in the public domain. You can copy freely
all the pictures you need for your school project as long as you do not
profit financially from the pictures. However it is a courtesy to the owers
of the sites to give them credit for their pictures. I can't see anyone
objecting to nonprofit educational use of pictures taken from the internet.

Godfrey Loudner