RE: Copyright! RE: TO ALL PLEASE READ

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Steve

I'm not an internet lawyer. I guess I forgot that we live in a country that
is founded upon the right of the individual to private ownership. The one
exception is our collective DNA, which is owned by the drug companies. I
sure would like to get the ownership of my own DNA :-(

Godfrey Loudner