sync motor wiring question

All,

I have a hysteresis sync motor here that I'm not sure how to
wire up.  I realize that these motors always start in a different
phase position and are not good for sync rotary gaps.  Nevertheless,
I want to do some tests.

The motor is made by Siemon Mgf Company, of Wayne ILL.
The motor is rather old.  I didn't try contacting the company.

Part # 8274, serial # 122, 115VAC, 60 cycle, 0.4Amp, single
phase.  It uses a 3.5uF run cap.

The motor has 5 wires, none of which are a ground wire.
I measured the resistances between pairs:
                        ohms
white to yellow = 91
white to black    210
white to red       210
white to blue      180
yellow to black    300
yellow to red       301
yellow to blue      270
black to red        425
black to blue       390
red to blue          390

Maybe it's a two speed motor?  The label mentions nothing
about speed.  Anyone have any idea how to wire this up?

Thanks,
John