Re: Mid-Michigan Coilers?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 3/28/02 10:16:17 AM Eastern Standard Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "torlin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
> <torlin-at-ghostmail-dot-net>
>
> OK.  I know that there are many clubs for Tesla Coilers.
> The most prominantly names is the TCBOR in Richmond
> Virgina, and I have seen mention of several in California.
> Does anyone out there know of a coilers group in Mid
> Michigan (Flint, Saginaw area) and if so, how one would go
> about contacting them?
>
> Or are there any coilers in Michigan that wouldn't mind
> someone asking advice in person, and maybe seeing a coil
> that runs right in person instead of pictures and
> articles?
>
> Thanks
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,
You are in luck, depending on your definition of "Mid-" . The Geek Group is in
Kalamazoo, MI( http://www.thegeekgroup-dot-org )with many members in MI, across the
US, and worldwide. Head honcho is cboden-at-thegeekgroup-dot-org

Matt D.
G3-1085
WV Geek
Boy Wizard (emeritus)