Re: Mid-Michigan Coilers?

Original poster: "Jim Bultman by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <megajoule-at-comcast-dot-net>

Hi Chris,

Im in Royal Oak ,which is just outside of detroit. I know that there are
some others on the list in this area also. I have a running 4" coil that
makes 5-6' arcs that you could come see anytime this spring or summer.

Jim Bultman
G-3 1141