NST question

Original poster: "Robb by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <robb-at-kc.rr-dot-com>

What is inside a standard NST?
I have a 12/30 Franceformer, in a heavy metal encloser.
Potter.

Bring it home in my truck, it slid (lightly) forward and hit the front
of the bed.
It doesnt work now.

Certainly it was soft enough hit it oculdnt ahve broken any magnet wire.
But I havent checked the primary and secondary for conduction yet.

What else might be in there, that can cause it to fail to fire up now?

-Robb