Re: rotary bps

Hi Colin,

You don't mention the cap size or transformer size, so it's difficult to
say. At 400 bps it's likely that
your caps are not charging completely. If so, 200 bps should be beneficial,
but you will probably need to
phase it for the change. The gain in sparklength is dependent on more than
just the charging circuit, so
there's no way to really say how much. The best way to tell is simply give
it a try and see what happens.
With the 200 bps setting, you will probalby need to phase it about 30% off
peak.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>