Re: Verify capacitance

Jim: sea water is better than fresh water, but a long way from saturated
salt water. Your capacitor must deliver a lot of current in little time.
Sea water has higher resistance than saturated salt solution. People
calculate everything, but the real test is to measure it. Most schools will
assist you if you ask some one in the electronics or physics area. By the
time you finish construction your cap will be useable.
   Robert  H