Re: first light....sad really, reasons?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi scot, where did you download wintesla? i looked around for it and could
not find it. My TC had a 15kv/30ma nst my secondary is 2 pounds of #24
magnet wire around a 4" pvc pipe. The primary is 7" at the base and it on a
"v" shaped platform, i think it is about 24" at the top. like i said
before, i was so excited about runing my TC that i did not want to wait and
build my gap (richard quick) so it is just 2 nails. MY cap is a "party cup
cap" (http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/cupcap.htm) and has a rating of 5nF. By
the way, what does that mean, the nF and all. Also, how come when i have
the ground on the secondary, i get no sparks?
Thanks a lot
Adam