RE: Malfunctioning MOT

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Centauri

Maybe you have one wall plug lead connected to a MOT primary terminal and
the other connected to a MOT filament terminal. But if that were the case,
how would they buzz? I have never encounted a bad MOT amongst my "mountain"
of MOTs.

Godfrey Loudner