Re: Keeping up with the theory (was is Corum and Corumforbidden topic?)

Original poster: "Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <acmq-at-compuland-dot-com.br>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

> Exactly... although.. I suspect that, properly framed, papers could get
> published in one of the applied physics journals (say, your work on
> distribution of current/voltage in a solenoid), or some coupled resonator
> with nonlinear spark loads...

My work on "multiple resonance networks", that has a strong link to
Tesla coils, already resulted in 2 papers in IEEE conferences, with
a third at the end of the month, and a journal paper:

Synthesis of multiple resonance networks, 2000 IEEE ISCAS,
  Geneva, Switzerland, May 2000, Vol. V, pp. 413-416.
A simple design technique for multiple resonance networks, ICECS 2001,
  Malta, September 2001, Vol I, pp. 169-172.
Multiple resonance networks, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems
I,
  Vol. 40, No. 2, February 2002, pp. 240-244.
Generalized multiple resonance networks, ISCAS 2002, Scottsdale, USA,
  May 2002.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz