RE: Re: Fasthenry program does much more than I originally thought

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Yes, you are absolutely right.  The EM simulators are very much "Garbage-in
Garbage-Out"  I have a copy of WIPL-D here (which stands for
Wire-Plate-Dielectric).  Its one of the best antenna simulators around.
Yet, I've only been able to model wire antennas with it, because the
construction of surfaces and bodies of revolution requires an intimate
knowledge of how an FEM-MOM hybrid simulator works.  And I'm not there yet.
 I finally was able to simulate a 50 ohm trace on a pc board with it,
though :) :)

Rob.