RE: New Inductance Formula

Just to follow up on the Les vs. Ldc thing....

Paul is running a grid simulation on my Sun computer that figures this out
for various coil geometries.  It not quite done yet BIG number crunch!!!)
But the latest results are at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/bob/sfac/index.html

It's the second chart down.

Cheers,

	Terry

Hi Dave,

Paul came up with the equations at:

http://www.abelian.demon.co.uk/tssp/formulae.html

The second box down the page shows the equations for Les.  Big equaitons
but easy for mathCad ;-)

I forget at the moment what the "pow" is in those equations...  Maybe Paul
could remind us :-)

Cheers,

	Terry