possible motors for SRSG?

Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>

Hello People,

  I have a couple of motors I dug up out of my Dads garage. I think they
were salvaged from old shop equipment. I've tested both of them
and they both work fine. I have posted images of the spec. plates on line.
Could someone tell me if they are suitable motors to make an SRSG
out of?
Also posted is a spec. plate of a Transformer I found. This transformer
says it is a static eliminator transformer It has a single High Voltage
terminal and a single ground terminal to the case of the unit.
I'm curious as to if this would be a suitable power supply for a small coil.

Specifications can been seen at the link below.
http://www.teslafx-dot-com/gallery/misc.html

Thanks

Vince