Coil Corner up on my website

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

I finished the 0.1 version package of fastTesla this morning.  I was
hoping to get the spiral inductor card in today, but I'm dead tired.  We
tried to fill our pool today.  We're in the boonies and only have well
water, so we pump water up hill into the pool from a creek.  We spent
all day trying to figure out why it didn't work, but in the end its just
a bad diaphram pump.  Did Tesla ever invent any water pumps?  :)  I
could have used a better invention.

Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project