From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 12:49 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: JHCTES Photos

Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-mgte-dot-com>

I have posted some photos taken in the late 1980's of some of my TC researh.
I was trying to plot the electric field strength around an operating Tesla
coil by photographing the corona. A high level lighting with black
background was used to show the filaments in the spark and the corona. In
one photo a strange object appeared "Fireball"? Click on the following

      http://www.mgte-dot-com/tesla/

John Couture