Re: Phenolic Supplier question.

Original poster: "Dave Leddon by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <leddon-at-attbi-dot-com>

Hi Vince,

I used FR4 which is equivalent to G10 from http://www.plasticsonline.cc/
12" x 12" x 0.25" for $13.91
McMaster-Carr http://www.mcmaster-dot-com/ sells something similar $23.31
(search for FR4 or G10).

Dave

At 05:10 PM 5/8/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Original poster: "Vince D'Amore by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-teslafx-dot-com>