Brass tubing

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hey folks,

Someone mentioned that brass tubing could be used for a primary. I have
lots of hollow 3/8" brass tubing in 10' lengths.

It doesn't seem too flexible though. Can I just bend it around something
without kinking it or is copper that much more maleable?

Thanks a lot for all the great info. With all your help I should be able to
make a successful attempt at a TC.

Boy wasn't that Ripley's stunt brief, my wife stepped out of the room for a
moment and totally missed it. She and my daughter get so scared when I show
them the pictures of you guys' coils on the web and I say "I'll be making
one of those".

Dan
Ft. Lauderdale