Re: nitrogen laser triggered gap

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I have a copy of the Scientific American book "Light and Its Uses,"  which
contains the article in question, along with many others on a CO2 laser,
experiments and such.  I don't have a flatbed scanner, but if someone else
wants to scan it and make pdfs to post, I could probably bring it in to work
and accidentally Xerox at least part of it.  If they could send me image
files, I have Acrobat to convert to pdf as well.  Pretty well detailed plans
for all of the projects.

Nick Andrews
Denver  CO