From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 7:09 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: BIGPIG goes to school

Original poster: "BunnyKiller by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <bigfoo39-at-telocity-dot-com>

>If anyone on this list gets approached to do a stunt for TV, call me
>and I'll tell you what the pros charge so you can negotiate from a
>position of knowledge. What Tesla coilers do is VERY special, don't
>give it away for free (or cheap). Use the income to buy a bigger
>coil.
>

>Jeff Parisse
>www.teslacoil-dot-com

Hi All....

I just got finished unloading my equipment from off the truck a couple
of hours ago after doing a presentation for a local High School ( John
Curtis High in the New Orleans area). The event went fairly well ,
nothing blew up, fried, or got out of control, altho I must admit the
only thing that went "wrong" was my ability to conduct a speech in a
coherent manner. ( really rusty in public speaking).

But the good news is that I captured the attention of  200+  High
schoool students and peaked the interest of about 20% of them towards
the intentions of learning more about T- Coiling.  and I did this for no

charge to the school ( altho it cost me nearly 100$ for the truck rental

and an offering to a good friend for helping me out with loading /
unloading the equipment.)

Seeing a T- Coil run on TV is cool , BUT seeing one run up close and in
person has got to be the best thing going. ( I still get excited when I
run my coil (( its just too cool :)  ))

Dunno ...  something about being able to show items such as lasers and
T-Coils to groups of people and seeing them become interested in them
.....   I guess its the "teacher" in me ( altho Im not a teacher by
profession)

I will post video and stills of the event as soon as I can get them from

my friend ( he has the cameras)

Scot D

aka  BunnyKiller