damaged secondary Help needed

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi All
Yesterday we run our big coil the BM3 up outside, the weather was
not perfect but the run had to go ahead. On the last run the secondary
took a good power arc from the toroid and burned a hole through
two turns and maybe the coil form as well.
The secondary is wound with 18 awg with 3 coats of varnish.

Does anybody have any good ideas how to repair the damage that
has worked for them.

Cheers Mike Tucknott