Tesla Coil on Ebay

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All,

I am selling a Tesla coil on Ebay. It is 9kV 30mA neon sign
transformer powered, and makes highly reliable 12" arcs. The pictures
were taken with a Canon Powershot S100 digital camera...it seems to
do a decent job with spark-gap type TC pictures. But it takes
FABULOUS pictures of our SSTC arcs.

Well this is my first shot at Ebay! I am surprised at how well
structured the system is...everything is so very straightforward and
simple. If you are interested in the coil, please feel free to email
me directly at:

justin-at-hvguy-dot-com

I figured I'd give the list a shot ; ) Thanks Terry and Chip.

Take care,

Justin Hays
KC5PNP
Email: justin-at-hvguy-dot-com