Re: 3 Phase power supply...

Original poster: "Dave Larkin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslaman15-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Albert

Electrum, and all other DC coils out there, do output high freq. ac just
like any other Tesla coil.  The charging supply makes no difference to the
output.  It would be possible to construct a system as you described, with 3
tank capacitors and a spark gap that fired them each in turn, however a DC
reso charger is a much more elegant and efficient way of achieving 3 phase
operation.

Dave