RE: nitrogen laser triggered gap

Original poster: "bob golding by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yubba-at-clara-dot-net>

hi terry,
  I did the same right up till i got the cd set. funny i havent looked
at  them much now i know i have them. always used to worry the library
would decide to throw out all this "old junk" in favour of  "computer
weekly" or something. I don't think i ever saw a Tesla coil  project but
there was something using an induction coil for a power supply i seem to
recall.

cheers
bob golding