Photos up of my 80kva 3 phase DC coil

Original poster: "syd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-playahearth-dot-com>

Hey All

Thought you might like to check out some photos and video of my latest
tesla coil sculpture named 'CAUAC'. It
debuted for some 50,000 people at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival
a couple weeks ago.  It's of a three
phase DC design and I had it running at a continuous 80kva during the
shows both nights. I'll be adding more technical
information to the site soon.

http://www.playahearth-dot-com/sydtesla/coachteslalbum/index.html

Hope the links work.. I'm kinda new to this web site thing.

enjoy!!

syd klinge

p.s. yes.. that WAS a misquote in the LA Times Magazine article about me