Re: Photos up of my 80kva 3 phase DC coil

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

Congratulations, Syd!

I always love to see pictures of other builder`s coils. Your`s is a
special beauty, due to it`s size. Something that I have yet to acheive.

Cheers, Finn Hammer, Denmark