Re: Photos up of my 80kva 3 phase DC coil

Original poster: "Dave Larkin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslaman15-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi Syd

Congrats on the new project, looks quite a beast! And probably another 10
feet to come with the charging reactor online.

C'mon, we want the full tech spec!

- Dave -

http://photos.msn-dot-com/support/worldwide.aspx