Re: srsg setup probs

Hi Colin,

I would check the srsg phasing. You may now be 180 out. I assume you run a
narrow gap for the srsg? I run
as narrow as possible (about 2.5mm between stationary and rotating) to
allow the timing to be in control
as much as possible (have to make sure there's no wobble in the disc). I
also only use 2 stationary
electrodes to keep the total gap spacing down to about 5mm for the same
reason. However, I suspect phasing
is out and cap voltage peaks between alignment. I use 1" solid brass
spheres for the safety gap (to get
the highest arc voltage for the least gap width) and I put the safety gap
across the rotary.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "colin.heath4 by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <colin.heath4-at-ntlworld-dot-com>