Re: Electronic Schematic Software

Original poster: "Ben McMillen by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <spoonman534-at-yahoo-dot-com>

You could try VISIO. It has great drag-and-drop stuff for
just about anything you could imagine to draw. You could
also try PSpice. That's what I've used in the past.

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen