kVA Video

Original poster: "Dave Larkin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslaman15-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi All,

I notice dropping by their website that kVA have a new video out.  The
'electric undergarment' sequence is particularly spectacular.  I'm sure the
details of that one are both very expensive and very secret, but boy would I
like to know!  I'd also love to know they managed to _prevent_ 1MV from
arcing more than 3-4 feet for the lightning man gag ;-)

-Dave-

Send and receive Hotmail on your mobile device: http://mobile.msn-dot-com