Re: NST Variations

Hi Matt,

For thier intended use, NSTs don't need to be made very accurately at all.
For our use, even NSTs of different voltages can be mixed to a point like
putting a 12/30 with a 15/30.  They don't add perfectly but it works.
Different manufacturers make NSTs as they please and no two are really
alike.  Core size, wire size, number of turns, how the shunts are done,...
it all points to some pretty large variations to get to the same end.  I
don't think such differences matter too much since the outputs are pretty
similar in the long run.

Cheers,

	Terry