Re: get fastTesla rev B

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matt Woody Meyer by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <meyerml-at-stolaf.edu>

> I'm curious... this looks like a great theoretical solution, but is it
> possible to get an accurate experimental measurement of the field, say, by
> taking a hall probe or voltmeter (calibrated to ground somehow), remove the
> secondary coil, and take measurements of the field, or is this just
> impossible?
>
> Just curious,
> ><>Matt
>
> ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>  ><>
> Matt "Woody" Meyer         Ellingson 120       507-646-2883 (CUTE)

Fasthenry (and Fastcap for cap structures) has been thoroughly tested
for determining inductor values for square and spiral inductors on GaAs
substrates.  Its one of the most accurate tools the semiconductor
industry has, and the only free one :)  So its a tried and true
solution.  Now, my preprocessor is another subject altogether.  It is
not tried and true.  It may need more work.

Rob.

--