Re: TC electrocution?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/22/02 8:57:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> <Beans45601-at-aol-dot-com>
>
> What does it feel like to be electrocuted by a Tesla coil? I once had a
> teacher
> tell me that his teacher would grab the top of a handheald tesla coil and
> dare
> someone to touch him...
> Thanks
> Adam

Hi Adam,
e|lec|tro|cu|tion (i lek'tre kyu shen),n. killing by the passage of high
voltage electricity through the body. Therefore, you would need to find a
Medium to talk to someone who has been electrocuted, as they are, by
definition, DEAD.
Matt D.