RE: Variable Capacitance and Inductance

Original poster: "Lau, Gary by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Gary.Lau-at-hp-dot-com>

If capacitance and inductance were _inherently_ affected by date, time,
altitude, longitude, and latitude, a radio tuned to a station would be
observed to drift as these parameters vary.  In practice it does not. Q.E.D.

Gary Lau
MA, USA