Re: Variable Capacitance and Inductance

Jan: A good posting. I can place two wites side by side in a test fixture
and measure the rap/rap capacitance of the wire. Now if I wind the wire into
a coil I have the action of inductance 180o out of phase with capacitance
and wire resistance  90o from that. Now I coat the mess with assorted
coatings and put it all in an enviorment of rain snow and salt water sea
mist and wonder why my measurements are not consistant. Your dish water is
no cleaner than the dishes you clean. What I mean is the variables are
beyond our ability to sort them all out in a field of garage research.
   Robert  H